Its about my heart; The Physical part and the Emotional part

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Toothpicks...

Yo, What's up peeps? I have decided, When I get rich with the help of God. I am going to have a news channel of only good news not everything that we see on TV now. But unfortunately, I don't think it would be a good channel because people like to see carnage, I mean me included too. Anyway, that was more random then usual. Ok when you think about toothpicks what is ur instant reaction as to what the function is? So I was talking to someone and the person responded, its used to eat fruit with. I asked this person what else is it used for, they responded with "I dunno", I laughed hysterically and then the person realized and felt kinda dumb, its ok, its what I like to call a blonde moment. So yestaday at work was pretty busy "I got busy". In wierd mood. Ok yea so I had to do a mailing to send to over 550 kids. If I get 40 kids from that, that would be AWWWWESOOME. Today is a pretty slow day here. I have time to blog. OMG funniest thing but sad also, the Croc Hunter was killed by a STINGRAY-CRYKEE HE PIERCED MY FRIGGIN HEART OFF( if you didn't read that with an Australian accent, read it again!) But kinda crazy. Otherwise... LIFE IS GOOD. BUSY... Ok I gtg stay clear of stingrays they are clearly dangerous things. Later
"V'havta L'reacha Kamocha"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you be so sure that your friend wasnt just joking about the toothpick comment to be a little funny??? no one would really think that...

2:39 PM

 
Blogger Chaim Yehudah said...

Well everyone knows when you use toothpicks it is for your teeth!! Hmmm...I would love for you to tell me... who are you anonymous?

2:50 PM

 
Blogger DK said...

i wonder who could have made the toothpick comment. i read somewhere that cnn has the video of mr irwin getting stung. btw i am so excited for football starting giants are going to win the division with a 10-6 or 11-5 record go g-men!

7:54 PM

 
Blogger Chaim Yehudah said...

Heck yea DK-im super excited for the G-men. DK maybe one day you will find out who made that toothpick comment :)

10:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nu? we want more updated posts.

-anonymous admirer

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home