Its about my heart; The Physical part and the Emotional part

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Part II...

HEYOOOOOO. Sorry I haven't been consistent with my postage but hopefully in the future I will be better. SOOOOOO, here's an update. I'm tired, I think I will be for the rest of my life. Between school, work, and life.... I'm busy. I have finally moved into my apartment, "home sweet home". It's kinda weird someone today asked me where I'm from, I instantly responded, kew garden hills, weird b/c I have not even been here a week and I consider it home. Hmmm...not sure what to make of that. Lets start off by saying work is soooo good- I haven't done that much with the kids yet, I'm doing more planning for the next few months: Events and awesome activities. In the upcoming weeks I will be preparing for my classes to give over to the kids. School- doesn't start for another week. I had orientation, it was quite boring. I just want to take my courses and do my thing. Classes will for sure be very interesting so I'm excited for that. One of the pillars of becoming a social worker is that you must be a good listener, which I am totally awesome at (it's true I don't play games) so that's fine, but you also have to have an open mind(liberal, if you will) that might be an issue, not that I hate people- I mean if that was true then I'm going into the wrong profession, but the kind of open-mindedness that might contradict religions as a whole. Unclear how that works into the system, because not everything everyone does in justifiable, even if you do have a mental illness. Am I wrong? So I decided the greatest invention ever is Text messaging-ask me why and I will not be able to tell exactly, but I cant get enough of it. I don't even remember what the sun looks like, will it ever return? I hope. For now hope everyone is stayin dry. PO
"Ivdu Es Hashem B'simcha
Ps-Its Elul, lets be extra careful in our Shmiras Hamitzov

3 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

I'm tired, I think I will be for the rest of my life.

No doubt.

We are hereby expecting you to come to us on a regular basis, seeing as how you walked all the way to FFD today. :) Ciao!

1:32 AM

 
Blogger Chaim Yehudah said...

Fo Shizzle- ezzle!! :)

11:53 AM

 
Anonymous SJ said...

It's nice to see that you did something with your Saturday night...no no, I'm not hinting that you don't have a life. :-P Just kidding. Thanks for the hospitality this shabbos!

2:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home