Its about my heart; The Physical part and the Emotional part

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Moving Day: Part 1...

Hey, Yes today was the day I started moving into my apartment in KGH. Thank God, I have been blessed to live with an amazing person. He will basically be my wife for the next year until he....well we will leave it at that. It is a 2 bedroom, very nice. This year will be very busy for both me and my roommate, Thank god. I'm excited, for new things in my life: Job, living arrangements, my car etc... People love to ask "So are you nervous?" who can be nervous when your excited about things in your life? So the answer is no, I'm not. I mean people also asked if I was nervous to have surgery, again, no because everything works out in the end, HE knows what HE is doing and I have full faith in everything HE does. Well arite its a bit late, this week will be very crazy. BE CRAZY PRODUCTIVE!!!!
3 weddings
Meetings
Orientation
Learning
Does that sound busy?
"Sheker Hachain, V'Hevel Hayoifee"

9 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

That's a tame week, dude. Trust me. :)

Y'all are moved in! I'm so excited - just about every single person I know is now moving into KGH, with the exception of FFD and FFW. (Losers - ha!)

Nu, so how's the bearded guy in the other room? Is he sick of accounting yet? Did you know his real name is Toast? Have you met your 4th roommate yet? Ask Toast about him - he's French Canadian and steals wireless from the neighbors... but he's a cool guy.

10:01 PM

 
Blogger Chaim Yehudah said...

WUT? Thats all im gonna write-WUT?PS No 4th roommate dude

10:55 PM

 
Blogger Moshe said...

Why do you always end your posts with a random quote?

10:18 AM

 
Anonymous SJ said...

Thanks for being so very subtle. ;)

12:33 PM

 
Blogger Moshe said...

Haha - you're still asleep and I've been awake for over an hour!!

3:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should post more often

8:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should post more often, as your life it soo interesting

8:49 AM

 
Blogger Chaim Yehudah said...

Hey anonymous-dont be anonymous, lemme know who you are. I'm sure your life is very interesting too

2:19 PM

 
Blogger Moshe said...

nu - where's part two?

8:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home