Its about my heart; The Physical part and the Emotional part

Friday, August 11, 2006

Let the Madness begin...

Hey.
How funny would it be if I just posted the word "Hey" ? Would you be annoyed or laugh? Anyway back here on Earth. I have made my decision on the car that I'm getting. I am not gone tell you the kind of car-ill take pics of it and post it fo all you. I hope to be getting it Monday or Tuesday. Very excited, I really like toys. Next week I officially start work for next year. It's gone be really good, its nice to have job that you actually like doing. Its unfortunate for people who work in a place they don't like or work as something they don't enjoy. If you are one of those people, QUIT......NOW. I'm really excited to work with kids, much more interesting then adults, HANDS DOWN. Last weekend I went to a camp I was in last summer-not to be gydadik-but a lot of people were like..." Hey -It would've been so much better if you were here all summer" That is always a nice ego boost. I mean I'm not gone lie- "I'm awesome". OK I KID KID. Hopefully learning will stepped up more as my schedule for work and stuff gets finalized-I really really like what I'm learning, its good I have an amazing chavrusa FFD. This will be crazy busy for me which is good. I like being busy for sooooo many reasons. Arite that's all I got for now. Have an Great weekend.
"Nachamu Nachamu Ami"
PS-Buy the Omek Hadavar CD-Great

11 Comments:

Blogger Moshe said...

Which car did you get???

9:37 PM

 
Blogger DK said...

would you classify the ride as A)pimpin
B)sweet
C)freakin' sweet
D)nice

5:50 PM

 
Blogger DK said...

BTW im excited for you and i saw RH at blass's wedding.

5:51 PM

 
Blogger Chaim Yehudah said...

Umm i would say its Freakin Sweet-Ahh very nice did you say anything to her?

6:29 AM

 
Blogger DK said...

yes we had a nice conversation, it is a wonder how i was able to talk coherently since i was wasted.

7:21 AM

 
Blogger Frum Future Doctor said...

wow i saw JH in the 5t the other week. they are comin out of the woodwork!

8:04 PM

 
Blogger Frum Future Doctor said...

oh yeah it is definitly pimpin/freakin sweet...plus its safe...hint..hint

8:05 PM

 
Blogger Chaim Yehudah said...

Did she ask about me dk?

8:26 AM

 
Blogger DK said...

i dont think so if she did it was a quick "how is he doing?" wow you went the "safe route" but you dont get into many accidents. or did you just like that one better

9:01 AM

 
Blogger DK said...

btw i know we agreed no baseball talk but how many games did you say pedro was going to win this year? was it 20?

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Chaim Yehudah said...

yes, I didnt think he was gonna get injured and miss at least 6-7 starts. So...Yo Dk- I mad i cant come this shabbas.

7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home