Its about my heart; The Physical part and the Emotional part

Friday, July 28, 2006

Web Gems...

Hey guys, Yes I know I haven't posted in 11 days. But who's counting. So here's the deal- I am 97% better, how do I come up with these numbers- I have friend who able to figure these percentages out in his head- we don't really understand we just say "GLYVINE" or we get "GLYVINIZED". I kidd, no seriously I am doing amazing, don't have to see the Dr. for another month-that is huge, he said my valve and heart sound "amazing". In other related stories- I CAN DRIVE- HIOOOOOOOOOO. That to me is very exciting, it might be a blessing in someways but a curse in another way. I think now I am expected to "do things" if you know what I mean. If you don't know what I mean....sorry cant help ya. he he. So I have narrowed my car search into two cars-I hope on monday to test drive one of the finalist. I love cars, its kind of a fetish. DK get your head out of the gutter. Ezzie-What the EFES? Why r they talking about Cease-Fire? It is pointless. I love how Coofa Anan says there should be UN peacekeepers sent in. A-he is should be shot in the head B-There has to be Peace for them to keep. That my friends is not extreme. It is a fact. We should all try to learn or daven a little harder this week. Hopefully IDF will end it and hopefully we will see a huge monstrosity fall from the sky in Yerushalyim- Speedily in our days. Have a great weekend.
"Baruch Adonay Yom Yom Yomas Lanu, HaEl Yashusainu Selah..."
PS-Happy Birthday