Its about my heart; The Physical part and the Emotional part

Monday, July 17, 2006

Good Stuff...

Sorry to all I haven't blogged since last week. OK so IM here. Thank God I am about 90% recovered from my surgery and I feel really good. Took off all my bandages, its nice scar. I started on thursday learning the laws of the Sabbath from classes on mp3 from my rebbe in Israel. This is good preparation for me because I will need to take a test in it in a few months. Learning is sooo good for me, keeps me in line. As the counting crows say "don't it always seem to go, till you don't know what you got till its gone...". Meaning: Sometimes its hard to appreciate what you have when you have it, only once its gone you realize how good it was. I am not sure if you all know what is going on in the "wholly" land, and I write that because apparently Hezbollah and Iran decided that they want not only their own country to be destroyed at this time but Israel too. Very soon Israel will take every rocket they own and bomb them back to the 80's. I wont be sad when all the people in Lebanon are dead. Harsh? I don't think so, its just inevitable. Anyway, never watch series enders of any TV show. I mean don't watch TV at all, but if you happen to have a lot of time on your hands and watch TV DVD's-don't watch series enders.
Question of the day: What is your Favorite sefer? And/or Who is the person you associate with most on TV?
"Zachraini Na Zacharaini Na"-Have a good one, stay classy!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous DK said...

well my favorite "sefer"(trans:book in hebrew, religious book in orthodox american jews) would have to be "the path of the just" and at the current time in my life i feel like Earl from "my name is earl". i feel like stuff(not good stuff) keeps happening to me as a result of some divine intervention or "karma". as an example tonight i went to sleep early(11:30pm)an hour later 3 shelves in my room that were anchored into the wall fell out,crashed to the floor, and woke me up. there are 2 things positive from this one the backlight on my stero that i thought was broken is now working due to the shelves falling on it and two this post. thanks for hearing what i got to say good night hopefully.


p.s.- those of you that know me i have a lot of trouble sleeping and getting woken up in the middle of the night is something that i would cause me to kill.

9:55 PM

 
Blogger Chaim Yehudah said...

I LOVE YOU-thats it DK thats all i can and im sure FFD would agree.

12:00 AM

 
Anonymous DK said...

im just glad i had a way to get my feelings out. i probably would have a had an aneurysm if i wasnt able to express myself. Now its your turn to answer your own questions.

9:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

11:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Usda national surveillance unit buy tramadol http://www.samprastennis.info nissan philippines On fitness and health Toy snowplow Telefonare da pc a telefono fisso voip Merchant account cheatcodes water bed wellbutrin

6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home