Its about my heart; The Physical part and the Emotional part

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pain...

Hey, Hope you guys didnt miss me too much. Im doin thank god good, I went to my cardiologist yestaday and I have some fluid around my heart, it is common to get after surgery, so im taking medicene which oddly enough is also helping with the soreness of my chest and shoulder. So thats cool. Little bored at home, not much to do other watch TV. Alot of people ask if I'm in pain, well pain is funny thing. Somthing thats painfull to me could be a walk in the park for you, and visa versa. Physical pain is alot easier to manage than emotional pain simply you know when it starts and when it will end(physical) and how to treat it. Emotional, well... there isnt a cure, the begining could be sudden, and even when its not sudden you act as if it is, and well the end the could last a very very long time. So am in pain...no my chest is just sore. Yes that was an awser to both, my chest is just sore. Well...thats all for today have a great and productive day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

Hey man. :)

How does it work - are you allowed to do anything you normally would, or are there rules against strenous activity et al?

Liked the pain is relative piece.

1:27 PM

 
Blogger Moshe said...

Yo - take it easy.

4:41 PM

 
Blogger Chaim Yehudah said...

I mean, i'm sore so like im doing physical activity other then like walking and stuff. But like eventually ill be able to do everything normal, moshe-elaborate on "yo-take it easy."

5:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home