Its about my heart; The Physical part and the Emotional part

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Its only the Begining...

Heyoooo, hmm...Should I start from the beginning or jump right in? Ill jump right in and tell you some interesting things. In around 32 or so hours from now, I will be having open heart surgery. Intense no? neh I think people over rate things, like graduating college, soooo overrated. Ok anyway, the reason for this surgery is because when I was 7, I was diagnosed with rheumatic fever and therefore giving me something called Aortic insufficiency or AI in the medical field. You see I leek too much blood from my Aorta. I am sure your thinking, ok that's a bit interesting, why are you telling me this? Well I'm not telling you this, you just happen to be reading it. I am blogging this as way of documentation for future years to show my children. You will find out that I am the most sentimental guy you will EVER meet EVER. Girly? Maybe but I don't care. This blog will follow my life, from the day before surgery till.....whenever or if I... You wont hear from me again. Sorry to the readers who know me about that last comment, but you will also learn that I am a realist, Cup half-full, out going, Deep thinking guy, who doesn't play games. Arite till tomorrow, stay true later.

7 Comments:

Blogger Frum Future Doctor said...

"Its about my heart; The Physical part and the Emotional part". Well put. You Will always be on our minds.....and in OUR hearts

10:15 PM

 
Blogger Moshe said...

Can't wait to read this. We're all rooting for you man. Hang in there...everything is for the best.

4:12 AM

 
Blogger Chaim Yehudah said...

Frum I knew you would like that one

6:56 AM

 
Blogger chiel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:22 PM

 
Blogger Ezzie said...

We're all pulling for you CY.

8:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

1:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Cheap stop smoking free shipping

4:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home