Its about my heart; The Physical part and the Emotional part

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Im back...

Hey all, we'll thank God surgery was a success. I am currently on the "floor" it is for patients who recover from surgery or just patients of the hospital, I was only in the ICU for about 26 hrs, supposdly thats really good. They took out all the IV's and tubes Thank God. All we need to do is to regulate the medecine i am on called Cumadin, it is a blood thinner. I need to be on blood thinner's so my valve pumps easier. This medecine is tricky because it isnt one type of dose that fits all, so they need to measure the levels and once it is regulated-I'm outee. The nurse practioner said 2-5 days, so im guessing ill be out on tuesday, hoping and praying. I would like to thank everyone who has been calling not stop and all those who came to visit me today, a special thank you to moshe, FFD/FFW, Zman, and JYB. I am feeling Thank God really really well. I am not having pain, just soreness because well I had my chest cracked opened two days ago. Eating normally and everything is moving along very nice. The hospital staff was amazed to see me walking around today after having open heart surgery two days ago, I think they are just humoring me, but thats ok, I'll accept it. I'm kinda tired now, I had many visitors, BTW my sister-in-law is 4 centameters dialated, how awesome? I think she will give birth on sunday. It's a boy that is my prediction. Omg-I got the funniest stuffed animal today, he's a penguin and I named him sherman. I am dork, I am huge dork but I'm totally ok with it. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend, keep it real and keep the faith. PO

8 Comments:

Blogger Frum Future Doctor said...

A BABY GIRL ON FRIDAY, MAZEL TOV! Guess you can't be right all the time. Anyway it was so nice and comforting to come by yesterday and see how well you are...flirting with all the nureses. I kid I kid. We love you and are constantly thinking of you (yeah I'm a sensi so what)

3:22 PM

 
Blogger Chaim Yehudah said...

Hey,Thank you-unreal, its nuts- an exciting week for my family. ARITE Im gonna sleep lates

7:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

10:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, as i wish for enjoyment,
since this this website conations in fact good funny material too.


Feel free to surf to my web blog :: Cheap NFL Jerseys

7:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll right away take hold of your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me understand in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Also visit my web site Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

5:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading your website for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!

my site; Air Max One

3:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, the whole thing is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's truly fine, keep up writing.

Feel free to visit my web blog :: Nike Free

7:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the page layout of
your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could
connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

my weblog ... Boutique Air Jordan (smu-fr.org)

12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home